Located at a distance of 13 km from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund.
Solang Valley in Kullu Manali is named after a village named Solang, near which it is located. Also, known as Solang Nalla, this place is a famous adventure place for tourists in Himachal Pradesh. It is just 14 kilometers from Manali. The valley welcomes a large number of adventure lovers in both winter, and as well as summer months. Offering mesmerizing views of the snow-capped mountains in winter, the place becomes a skiing destination with visitors signing up to any one of the popular skiing training institutes in the area. In summers, sports like paragliding and zorbing take over as the snow melts. Situated near the bank of the holy Beas river, Solang Valley can be visited on the way to Rohtang Pass from Manali.
Want to visit this awesome place? here is the information for you
- Famous for: Adventure, Thrill Seeking, Photography, Natural Beauty
- Entrance Fee: Zorbing (500 per person), rope way (around 500 per person), paragliding (1500 per person)
- Visiting Time: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Visit Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Here are some Nearby Attractions
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Rohtang Pass
- Van Vihar National Park
- Manu Temple
- Rahala Falls
- Museum of Himalayan Culture and Folk Art
- Raghunath Temple
- Vashisthi Baths